- Session: January to December
1) Nursery, K.G I & K.G II (morning)
2) Classes I, II, III and IV (afternoon)
- School Timings: Monday to Friday (Saturday and Sunday closed)
Nursery: – 7:45 am to 10:15 pm
K.G I: – 7:15 am to10:30 pm
K.G II: – 7:15 am to 10:40 pm
Standard One: – 11:15 am to 3:15 pm
Standard Two: – 11:15 am to 3:30 pm
Standard Three: – 11:15 am to 3:40 pm
Standard Four: – 11:15 am to 3:50 pm
- Dress Code: – Every student should wear the prescribed school uniform.
Students must come to school wearing the correct school uniform. Uniform must be neatly cleaned and ironed.
- Children suffering from contagious diseases are not permitted to attend class till recovered.
- Parents have to inscribe the name of their children on all articles sent to school like water bottles, note books etc.
- It is mandatory to wear ID cards for each student at school.
- Computer training is mandatory for students studying in Classes I to IV
- If the monthly fee is not paid by the 10th of the current month, a fine of
Rs 10 will be applicable.
- Only after submission of January fees along with admission fees, session charge and examination fees, admission will be granted.
- It is compulsory to give weekly tests for KG students.
- Long absence from school must be supported by letter with supporting documents duly signed by parents.
- All students are expected to be in school 5 minutes before the start of prayer.
- Children starting with the age of 2 and half years are being admitted in Nursery classes.
- Students should not bring tin cases or any kind of plastic packets in school.
- Students must respect and obey their teachers and School authorities at all times.
- Care must be taken to keep the school clean at all times. Litter must be disposed off in the dustbins provided.
- Students must take care of the school property. No scratches, writings or drawings may be made on the school furniture or walls.
- For safety bangles, earrings, toys are strictly not allowed inside school premises
- Certified copy of birth certificate is mandatory for admission to school.
- We welcome and value all our parents’ feedback and updates on their child’s development. Parents are also welcome to provide any sort of advice or educational resources through various channels including parent-teacher meeting, emails or telephone calls.
- Parental participation in school activities is strongly encouraged. From these activities, parents can become a greater part of their child’s school life, as well as taking this chance as an opportunity to get to know other parents and class teachers better.